Sunday, February 28, 2010

Big Book Sales

I read this in the Oceanside Magazine the other day and thought I would share:

Saturday, April 24 and Saturday, July 24:
At the Friends of the Library's Big Book Sales, customers will discover a wealth of gently-used books and other items. As usual, hardcover books and large trade paperbacks will be sold for $1. Paperbacks will be $.25 or 5 for $1. CDs, DVDs, VCR tapes and children's books will sell at low, low prices. Magazines will be only $.10. Sales are open to members of the Friends of the Library at 9:00am, with membership applications available on site, and open to the public at 10:00am. See you at the sales!

602 Civic Center Drive, across from the City parking structure. Runs until 4:00pm.

I know it's not my turn and I know it's not Friday, but I couldn't resisit sharing this one! I'm a book junkie so I've already added it to my calendar! Anyone wanna come with me? :)

2 comments:

Vanessa Contessa said...

I will go with you FOR SURE!!!! Also, Carlbad Library has one of these every year, too. Every book was either a quarter or fifty cents! I'll try to find the date of that one.

Rabecca said...

I just read about this too and thought that it would be a great way to pick up a few books. I am in on going!