Thursday, February 4, 2010

Friday Finds


I really loved the book wreath idea. I have a bunch of old books that I was about to get rid of but maybe we should do wreath's at one of our book clubs (or at least help me make one).

My house is a very sports oriented place (and this is not just Greg). Sometimes I am more sports craze than my whole family put together! We have the Super Bowl this Sunday, the Winter Olympics is about to start, the men's soccer World Cup (my favorite of all) will begin in June etc... This of course changes the menu at our house. Food and sports goes hand in hand. I love eating in New Orleans and since the Saints are in the super bowl this year, I am posting this recipe; http://video.about.com/southernfood/Gulf-Coast-Shrimp-Po--Boy.htm

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

I tag Meaghan!

3 comments:

The McPherson Clan--- said...

Darrin would worship me if I made this for him. The worst day of his life was when Cheesecake Factory stopped making the Shrimp Po-Boy.

Sara Walker said...

YUM! I love new recipes.

Vanessa Contessa said...

That looks seriously delicious. Of course we couldn't have made it since were were not routing for the Saints... a lot of good it did us, I shoulda just made the dang sandwiches!