Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (Part Two)



Sorry Ladies,

Mila was actually the tagged person for Teaser Tuesday. She sent her teaser to Phaedra who sent it to me to post for her, but life got in the way and by the time I got here, a teaser was posted. I still want to post Mila's because she had it ready at the end last week and it's FABULOUS.

Here's Mila's teaser one day late!

"This book has pores... The more pores, the more truthfully recorded details of life per square inch you can get on a sheet of paper, the more 'literary' you are."

Fahrenheit 451, by Ray Bradbury. Page 83


I tag Abi!

Mila

2 comments:

Boy Momma said...

Farenheit 451 is one of our favorite books too. I need to read it again. It's been awhile. My oldest son, Kyler read it and had way different interpretaions of it than I remembered having. Funny. Great book. Great quote you chose!

The McPherson Clan--- said...

I also love Farenheit 451. It's been awhile since I read it though. Bradbury's writing is so gorgeous!!!