Friday, February 29, 2008

The Other Boleyn Girl


Hey,

I just finished this and its FANTASTIC!! I have a copy so anyone interested, let me know and I'll get it to you when it gets back tome. Also, as you are probably aware, this has just been made into a movie starring Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson and Eric Bana. I think I'm going to venture out to see it next week (probably a very late show) so if anyone is up for the movie version you're more than welcome to join me!!

Have a great week and Happy Reading!!

-Vanessa

2 comments:

The McPherson Clan--- said...

I'll second Vanessa's review. I just finished the book last night and I really loved it! You learn a lot about history, but it's not as boring as history...I highly recommend.

Sara Walker said...

Vanessa says the book is better than the movie and the movie was EXCELLENT! Anne is a selfish, devious, conniving, self-promoter! I love learning about history in a fun way.