Friday, February 22, 2008

Breaking Dawn!!

Get ready Ladies!!

It's been announced Breaking Dawn will be released in August 2nd @ 12:01 am. I am so excited I can barely type straight. And now with the discovery of Twilight moms (thanks to DeEtte) I'm embracing my Twilight obsession with full fervor!! You best bet I'll be at Barnes and Noble and midnight, so anyone who's up for it is invited. The cover art and first chapter will be released on May 31st in a new deluxe edition of Eclipse. So get ready for August book club with the Cullen Family (and another trip to Buca of course!)
Read about the release at here

1 comments:

Sara Walker said...

OK, I am so excited, and will be there with you at midnight with my I heart Edward Cullen Tee on. -All right, I don't actually have a shirt like this, but I've heard they exist and want one for myself.
Maybe we can get hold of the first chapter and read it together or something!
I'm ready for my next Cullen fix.
See you all tomorrow!
Sara