Monday, February 4, 2008

Cullen Family Tree


You know you want one….

Seriously though ladies, what is it about these books we can’t get enough of? Just a few days ago, one of our members told me she was restarting the series and now she’s hooked all over again. I’m personally plowing through every Orson Scott Card book I can get my hands on simply because he’s Stephenie Meyer’s favorite contemporary writer. Maybe its because Edward is the most perfect being ever created, fictional or not; or maybe it simply because Bella is so tragically funny and clumsy we can’t get enough of her either. I often find myself every few days pulling one of the books off the bookshelf and turning to a favorite chapter just so I can have my Twilight fix. The books are so deliciously written, it seems you can never read them too much!

For any of you needing a Twilight fix, don’t forget about Stephenie’s website. www.stepheniemeyer.com or the lexicon www.twilightlexicon.com (my favorite part of this is the character bios and the timelines)

1 comments:

Camille said...

Jared has read/listened to most of the Card books too. Have you read the Alvin Maker Series? These were great! Jared read the kids Ender's Game. Another great series!