Friday, August 1, 2008

Tonight!

Okay Laides, its finally here, we are LESS THAN 12 HOURS away! Are you excited? We'll be meeting tonight at the Outback Steakhouse across from the bookstore at about 9:30. From there we'll head over to Barnes and Noble. Even if your not getting a book you are absolutely more than welcome to come and hang out--in fact I'm always for the more the merrier! I'm sure a few people are up for carpooling, so check around and call me with any questions.

See you tonight! (ummmm.... did I mention we are LESS THAN 12 HOURS away! )

1 comments:

Halvos said...

I want to hear a report! I'm so bummed I missed out on this. I was sick at home...didn't even end up going to my family reunion. :(
AND I missed the party...bad day altogether. Anyway, I need some kind of pick-me-up. Would love to hear how this went, and how you all like the book that I haven't even seen/touched yet! Anyone done and want to pass it along yet?
-Lori