Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Buca or Vanessa's?

Hey Book Club Ladies! After discussing our August Book Club venue with a few people, a thought came out that it might be fun (and more suitable for discussion) to have our August "Breaking Dawn" meeting at Vanessa's, rather than at Buca. I love, love Buca, BUT last time it was somewhat difficult to have a group conversation AND with such a large group, the separate bill situation was a bit dicey. What do you think?

Alternatively, we could go to Buca on a night when the discussion is not so necessary and we don't have so many people, or we could have our "Breaking Dawn" meeting catered (all pitch in $10 for Pat & Oscars or similar establishment).

Vote, and we can decide next week what will be the best place for a "Breaking Dawn" break-down.

Love you ladies!!

Michele

8 comments:

Vanessa Contessa said...

If its at my house, I'll make the Edward and Jacob cupcakes!

Anonymous said...

I'd rather do it an Vanessas instead of sitting with that Pope head on the table again :)

Camille said...

I agree...Vanessa's.

Julie said...

It is embarassing watching the servers look at us like we are crazy women (or is that just my paranoia setting in?)! I vote Vanessa's.

Sara Walker said...

I vote that we do it a different night other than the last week of August when I'll be gone! I am so sad to miss it!

The Guiness Family said...

either is fine with me.

amylouwhosews said...

Why don't you all pitch in and fly me out for the meeting! hahahah, just kidding!

Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm in this month - Vanessa's sound great!