Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Liken yourself unto Bella or not!



Here is a quote Kathryn and I found amusing from Twilight;


"He used to go fishing with us during the summer," Charlie prompted. That would explain why I didn't remember him. I do a good job of blocking painfully unnecessary things from my mind.
Kathryn and I caught several fish while up in the Sierras, but we would like to let our friends/leaders know that we love you even if you don't find fishing interesting or are afraid of bugs...cough, cough DeEtte.


3 comments:

Vanessa Contessa said...

That's awesome! DeEtte's totally afraid of everything... trust me I know 'cuz I have to kill it all for her. Good catch Katherine!

The McPherson Clan--- said...

I'm not afraid of EVERYTHING!! Just things that fly, buzz or crawl anywhere in my general vicinity. You're the man Kathryn!

The Guiness Family said...

Just to be fair DeEtter, Kathryn and I caught stuff, but then we yelled for Greg to take the hook out of the fishies mouth and release it for us. I don't think we ever touched a fish once! But, I think we would if we had to...