Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Arts and Crafts

I know many of us last week had our other halves up at Scout Camp. Jon was up there for most of the week and came home with a little present for me he made up there.

Check it out...





Yes, that's right. It's a handmade leather bookmark with LITERACHICK embossed on it (and of course topped off with a boondoggle charm-- cuz they like make a million of them at scout camp...)

He's says were dorks, but I think he's jealous. I think he should start his own book club and name it RMR-- Real Men Read (anyone else think that's a good idea?)

In the meantime. I'm using my bookmark and LOVING this month's book.

5 comments:

Abi said...

I have to tell you Vanessa... I went up there on Friday for Family Day and he was pretty excited about that bookmark. I'll probably get in trouble for it, but he was almost giddy about being able to give it to you. He was working on the boondoggle thing that night too. Cute!

Vanessa Contessa said...

He is pretty cute...err.. I mean dangerous and roguishly handsome...

and he has amazing nunchuck skills (he made me write that.)

Devyn said...

Michael said "I'm not sure dudes do book clubs..."

Rabecca said...

If my man did something like that he would be getting more than kisses. Or was his ulterior motive that whenever you see it, no matter what character you were reading about ( Jacob Black, Heathcliff, etc..) your thoughts would ultimately turn back to him???

Vanessa Contessa said...

I think you're on to something there Rabecca.