Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Preview

It was great to see everyone last night! Thanks to Julie for hosting (and for yummy enchiladas) and thanks for all the great discussion and conversation. Here's an extra thanks to Rabecca for letting us know the trailer for the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is finally out. (HOORAY!) This one comes out in November. The trailer is short, but so far creepiness abounds, it looks pretty good-- I can't wait!


Here's the link to check it out. Harry Potter 6


I'll be seeing many of you this coming Friday. If you have any questions email me.

1 comments:

Julie said...

That was so fun! I had such a good time! Cannon woke me up last night and asked me if I was having I nightmare b/c I was tossing and turning and "running" in my sleep. I told him that it wasn't a nightmare and that I was dreaming about our B&N fun on Friday!! I guess I was trying to "run" to the front of the line on Friday morning in my sleep!!