Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Marianne Dashwood Elizabeth Bennett wannabee...

Of course we all want to be Lizzy, but alas! When I was taking the quiz, I could see where this was going, and I was tempted to pick some of the answers like "dark and exotic" that would have perhaps changed this to Elizabeth, but decided to answer honestly.

I am...Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! After reading her description, I must admit it does fit me: I am impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. I do enjoy romantic poetry (Ok not really poetry) and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully (violin perhaps?) To boot, my singing voice is captivating. -They said it, not me... I feel deeply, and love passionately.

I don't really remember her character that well, perhaps we all should watch the movie again!

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!

2 comments:

Vanessa Contessa said...

Mariann Dashwood is awesome. She's a good one to be and hey, you can't argue with the singing voice and musical talent, that's for sure. Besides, Marianne is gorgeous and so are you!

Sara Walker said...

Ah Vanessa, ya have a way of making a girl feel good. Thanks! Sara