Thursday, January 29, 2009

Let's "Book" it!!

Hey ladies,

I wanted to give you an open invite to come run a 5k with me in March. The details of the 5k are at this link.

I figured it's a good one because it's close, on a Saturday and only $25 bucks if your doing the 5k only (the race info is a bit confusing because this is in conjunction with a duathlon.)

Just an FYI, I am in no way fast and this will be my first run since I've had Genevieve (I know so sad.. don't judge) so I'm not out for any kind of glory. I'm sure there are all different running paces in our group, so this is a no pressure, no competition (amongst the ranks) type of deal. I thought this could be a fun and different thing for us to do together. If you start now, you have about 2 months to get ready and maybe we could even plan a few Saturday morning runs together before then.

Oh yeah, and I will be wearing my "runs with vampires"shirt-- just for good measure (bonus points to anyone who does too.)


Who's in?

3 comments:

Sara Walker said...

I'm up for it!! I'll have to get you a shirt so I can "run with vampires" too.

The Guiness Family said...

I want to run with vampires!

Rabecca said...

I'm in. I really, really needed something to help motivate me to get moving again.