Saturday, January 10, 2009

Alternate Reading for 2009

I'm still compiling the list of alternate reads for this year since I lost the one created at the Christmas party. So far what I have compiled is now listed underneath all of our monthly reads over on the right hand side. They are also all linked to Amazon for easy review and reference. If I am missing your choice, please email it to me since I want to make sure we have a good variety. Also, I strongly encourage everyone to post any great reads here on the blog for all of us to enjoy, either with our without a review.

Finally, I came across this blog a few weeks ago and thought I would share. You will find a lot of great and well written reading selections on here that are all clean free of smut (hence the name deliciously clean reads!) It's a good resource when you're looking to pick up something new. I saw that several of our favorites are already on here with review similar to ours. Many of the titles are Young Adult, so even if they're not for you, this would be a great resource for your daughter, YW, or nieces.

http://cleanreads.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Irish said...

Hey ... We would love to hook up with you girls at some point .... As are reading tastes are SPOOKLY nearly the same :) .... We must have good taste ... lol ...