Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Last Friday's Friday Find

Book Bag

Look at the slacker, finally posting…only 5 days late. Well, better late then never. So, I had a totally different thing in mind and then I ran across this cute little number. Seeing as how this is a book club blog, and this is a cute bag made out of an old book, it seemed to fit the bill. I found this on Remodelaholic. I suggest that at one of the book club meetings we briefly discuss the book and then quickly get our craft on! Who’s with me?! Click here if you should want to take a peek at the actual tutorial and cruise around the cute little blog.

Supplies:
One hardback book
Exatco knife
1/2 yard or less of fabric
Handles of your choice.
Hot glue
Duct Tape







4 comments:

Vanessa Contessa said...

My mom totally makes these. I have one made from an old dictionary!

I love the colors on this one.

Michele said...

I want to make one!

Abi said...

So cute!!

Who's tagged for next week? :)

Vanessa Contessa said...

I'll put up a find and tag someone for next week.