Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Finds



Okay girls!! Here's my Friday Find for the week.

I don't know about you, but January is all about renewal for me.

I set goals to excercise, (-hey I actually went to the YMCA twice this week something I haven't done since...hmmm...May?) -Setting goals to read the scriptures more, to learn a new skill, to spend more time with my family, to save more money, blah, blah, blah, on and on; and they are typically broken around February. Sound familiar?

Well the good news for me, is that I just sat down this Monday and planned out my 2010 goals so perhaps all of them won't be broken until March this year?! LOL.
One of my goals was to be more diligent with Family Home Evening. I don't know about you, but to be honest, I'm one for four this month. BOINK!
I think I was secretly waiting for Vanessa to send out the link for the FHE lessons for the entire year, like she did last year. But alas; nada. If you've had this, why haven't you shared with me!!!
So, with that said, here is my Friday Find:

2010 FHE Lessons for a year "I Know My Savior Lives."
Yep, I went looking for it myself, I loved having this for 2009, if made FHE so much easier, and if it's easy, there's a greater chance of me actually doing it!

Enjoy! -If like me you hadn't got this yet.
And shame on you if you already had it and didn't send it to me.

Here's another one I found, but this one seemed to be geared more to older kids, (and was a lot more pages to print) so pick which one is right for your fam.
2010 FHE Lessons -geared more for older kids

For next week's Friday Find, I tag CARMEN!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I'm gonna check it out. We are always looking for FHE ideas. Now does it say anything about curbing 'wrestlefest' long enough to give a lesson?

Vanessa Contessa said...

LOL! I've been waiting for my cousin to send it to me for this year and was getting a little impatient myself!

Sorry you had to look for it.

Great find, Sara! This thing is priceless over here!


Also, here's the link to all about museum month I was talking about last night. http://www.sandiegomuseumcouncil.org/museum_month/

I'm planning at least the aquarium and one other during the week off of school!

Natalee said...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

So glad you found this Sara! I'm liking this Friday Finds thing so far. Keep it up ladies!

Vanessa, can't wait to check out that Musuem info too.