Monday, March 10, 2008

Captured by Capture

I am about 1/2 way through this month's book, and I forgot how terribly funny the Narrator Casandra is! She says the funniest things. I thought I'd post some of the poignant lines that have had me smiling, and Brandon asking, "what's so funny?" Maybe we can all post lines we like here as we read them?!

Here's a few of my favorites so far:

"Contemplation seems to be about the only luxury that costs nothing." Pg 25

"Noble deeds and hot baths are the best cures for depression." Pg 38

"There is something revolting about the way girls' minds so often jump to marriage long before they jump to love." Pg 55

Cassandra scorning romance: "I know all about the facts of life. And I don't think much of them."

-I'm sure you have more, help me out!
Sara

0 comments: