Thursday, December 11, 2008

Vampire yourself...or a loved one!

My sister loves Twilight so I thought I'd photoshop a picture of her to look like the movie posters. (You may be asking what a 23 year old would do with such a picture, she'll probably use it as her avatar for facebook and myspace.) Unfortunatly my photoshop skills are lacking and I couldn't get it to look right. So I checked etsy, you can find anything there, and found someone who creates a movie poster out of your picture. She gave my sister really pale skin and goldish eyes. It looks so awesome! If anyone is looking for a last minute Christmas gift it only takes 48 hours for her to email back the finished picture. Just search twilight on the etsy website and you'll be amazed at what comes up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too many things for twilight on etsy.. the seler's name would be helpful.

Anonymous said...

why did people even make this site twilght sucks so does twilght eclipse i know becuase my mom always wathches them but that also exlpains why i hate it so much SHE likes it that soo explains it !! lol!!! im so bored this site is soo stupid & i only went here because i wantd to say this like i said I WAS BORED!! so dont judge me im just doing my thing !! i know this is way to ong oh & acually i love twilght & twilght eclipse it is soo good right oh and read the end i dont lke people who just read have of my long long long long long long books i just do this cause im bored i was just bored so i said this i lie a lot somtimes to but this is true i type fast really really fast i'v done all of this in less than a min. im so bored !!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!LOL!!LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!! I GOT THAT "dont judge me im just doing my thing" from family guy i love family guy im soooooooooo bored !! lol!! i think that this is way way way way way way way way way way way way way waay way to longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!! ........................................................................LOL!!!!.................................................................................................IM SO BORED !!!!!!