Monday, April 14, 2008

Bad News

Ok, it's only bad news for me, but it feels pretty tragic to me.
I was just putting our family vacation to Cabo on my calendar and realize that it conflicts with our book club night August 26th for Breaking Dawn!
Since we are all going to read this one in a week, do you think we could change August's book club night to the 3rd Tuesday in August, the 19th?? If we all aren't in agreement, or if someone else can't do the 19th, I suppose I'll live... What do you think?

5 comments:

Devyn said...

I'm not sure about anybody else but that would be fine with me!

The McPherson Clan--- said...

I'm good there too. I plan on being done reading by midnight on Aug. 3rd.

Michele said...

I think that will be okay with me . . .that is the week before school starts, though, so we may take an excursion somewhere. Maybe we should take a survey at book club next week?

Halvos said...

Oh sure, we'll all plan around YOU Vanessa! lol... But really, I think we'll all be dying to talk about it as soon as we're done anyway--so I think its a great idea to move it up! I'm in! -Lori

Vanessa Contessa said...

Dude,
Your not planning around ME (there is no Cabo currently in my future.) Sara's the Cabo girl.

If we change it, though, I might not be here, my brother-in-law's missionary farewell is supposed to be right around then, so I might be in Utah for that and a bit of family vacation, but we don't know yet and won't for another month or so.