Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hungry for more Hunger Games

Okay girls,

Just finished The Hunger Games, and I'm pretty certain this is the book that we should have read for January and what we should spend our time talking about this month as Shopaholics will take less than 5 minutes to discuss.

For those of you who were going to wait until the sequel is closer to coming out, you are REALLY missing out...DON'T WAIT! You will want to read this book over and over again before September anyway -it's that good. Right up there with Twilight and Harry Potter!

I found myself dying for when I'd need to feed Olivia next so I could sit and read it.

I am completely in love with the characters, the concept of the book, and can't stop thinking about it.

READ IT NOW!!! -Because everyone else is going to be talking about it...why are you still reading this post, go get this book!

4 comments:

Devyn said...

Alright...You and DeEtte convinced me not to wait any longer. I have to wait until she gets her book back though, so you better not ruin it for me!

Vanessa Contessa said...

Oh, I see....

You listen to DeEtte and Sara, but NOT me....

we're frenemies.

No, really people. Sara is right. Read this book now... look down a few posts I gave you EXACT step by step instructions.

Sara Walker said...

Oops, I missed step 6 the one about calling you when I finished. Well, talk more tonight...

Devyn said...

I would just like to say...I would never have read this book, if Vanessa didn't recommend it, I mean..I thought that was just known without saying.....